Monday 1 June 2009

Goodbye Helsinki, Goodbye hometown Jyväskylä

Ok, the last day of my stay in Helsinki was pretty calm. I was way too tired and dead to go out and party. I slept some around 12 hours, woke up at 12, tried to work and made myself to look like a human again.. Possible? Dunno. L came home from work and we went to Amarillo for dinner before I took a train back to JKL. Nice that Frozen amarita, sooo good.

what's that yellow...? mmmmmmm <3

It was freaking warm here in Jyväskylä last weekend, Sunday May 31st we were sunbaithing in a park with my friends the whole day, temperature rose over +30C in the hottest point! Luuuuv. Yesterday I moved all of my stuff away from my apartment. Basically I'm homeless now, thank God only for four days. On Friday the 5th of June is then GOODBYE FINLAND, and CIAO ROMA! Till then,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment