Wednesday 27 May 2009

GNT race, 2SD ride

This day was amazing!! Ok, well I woke up at 4 am, took a shower, straigthened my hair and ran to the train. We, 8 hotties packed into two cars and left Helsinki 6.30 am then, freaking early huh? It took 2,5 hours to drive to Alastaro, which was the race place.

Ok. So here's some backround.. There was this privite event for customers and they had a race in teams. Every team had 4 members and every member had to drive at least one round. The race was two hours and god, we had a competition going on! Sooo much fun and laugh. And ye, my job was to cheer the team up!



Then, I had one experience I will never forget. The guys of Logitech offered me a chance and I couldn't refuse to take it. I took a ride with 2 seated DRAGSTER! Wow, what a speed I can tell! First from 0 to 100 km/h in 1,1 second, then to 260 km/h in next 2 seconds and after that the driver started to slow down already. Fast but totally breath-taking. In a way I thought it would be even faster and so, but in the end I think it was already enough..

Experienceful day certainly. Now I have new friends again, one of them is totally Ms Dragster!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment