Tuesday 26 May 2009

Helsinki

Blah! I'm gettin' a bit bored to travel all the time by train, always the same views! Today was one of the coolest days at Team Academy, we had a photo shooting for this future message that will be given to the prime minister of Finland. We, J n I, were kind of teenager bitches, rested towards a brick wall. I saw few of them and gotta say that they looked really good! I can't put any of them here yet, not before they are published.. Later. Anyway, it was a freaking beautiful day, like + 23 C and sunny - sooo summer!

beauty

In the afternoon I jumped to a train, headed to Helsinki this time. I arrived here somewhere around 8 pm and now I'm sitting on my friend's (L's) floor, chatting on facebook - surprise! It's almost 10 pm and the sun is still shining, I must admit - weird this Finland. Should go to sleep cause it's one the earliest mornings coming again, have to get up around 4 am, GOSH!


good night helsinki

S

No comments:

Post a Comment