Saturday 23 May 2009

Tampere

Wow, at least this weekend I had time to visit some other city in Finland. I realized that you don't always have to fly abroad, you can also have the time of your life pretty near home. Well, we arrived at Tampere yesterday morning, had a meeting for upcoming co-operation between proAkatemia and Tiimiakatemia. In the evening we stopped at New York, it's one good place to have dinner in this city. It was a really good choice, after my amazing raspberry rosca and tasteful pestopasta I was ready to conquer the night.


We started our tour at L's place, listening some freaking good lounge n chill house music first, enjoying special ciders. Music started to change more to beach house n club then, as we dressed up a little bit. The place to go was Onnela, our friend works at the door as a bouncer so we didn't have to line up or pay to get in. Cosmo, white russian, something (?!) with redbull, shots. L lost her phone, I broke my sunglasses accidently. Which led into a new innovation, glasses! God, I looked like a hottie Swedish fashion girl. Hah!


After 1 am I ran to another side of Tampere to meet my other friends. SAHA was seriously THE party place! I liked. Lots of exchange students, everyone having actually fun without extra-glamour. I danced over the heads, felt sooo good. Took CC (a cider and a cigarette) and headed back to rain. We stayed at the club till 3 am and walked home with McDoo-food.

My alarm clock started to ring at 9 am. I just wanted to throw it to the wall! Anyway, I didn't really have a choice - work was waiting. I took a shower, packed my stuff and walked to a park. Beautiful morning really, sun was shining and temperature was rising all the time. There was an event called 'Likkojen lenkki', A jogg of girls. I was delivering yofu (Alpro Soya) for the runners and walkers, over than 10 000 women! Wow how cool it was to see all these independent ladies having a good time!

us as alpro soya -girls


girl power


The day was gorgeous, it was actually really warm - somewhere around +20 C. I made new friends with my co-workers, had fun and got some money too. Happy but tired. Now, I will start looking for a train back home to Jyväskylä, THE city.

Cin,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment