Monday 8 June 2009

ROMA

5th of June

I started a bit of a longer journey this time. Woke up at nine in my sista's room, where I had been living almost for a week. God, what a rush again in the morning and just made it to the train. + 10 Celcius and raining, could there be any better day to leave for Italy?! I texted to Alessandro, my lovely Italian friend to host me for few first days cause I would be able to see my appartment on Wednesday the 10th. As always, he saved me and took me to live with him, Pepper (THÉ Finnish cat), Orwell (another cat) and the other guys (Francesco and Roberto). I arrived at Tampere.

Hrrr! It was freaking cold when I was waiting the bus to the airport outside the railway station. Raining still, veeery windy too. In the bus I already started to feel Italy, as around ten young people were speaking Italian behind me. After some weight problems I managed to get to the first plane, to Frankfurt and to the second one too, to Roma! When I stepped out of the plane in Italy, I felt a warm wind. + 25 and beautiful dark evening. Then a bus again, air-condition didn't really work and it was hot even I was wearing only a small tank top.

Then, finally at Termini. 23.23 and I saw Alessandro coming. Sooo nice to see this wonderful man again! Ciao, come stai? I had to talk in Italian from the beginning. Well, it's my own fault because I had been sending all the messages in Italian. We took all of my stuff at Ale's and went "to eat". Also Mari, one of Ale's friends came with us. First I had to get some Italian ice-cream, how could I resist?! Pineapple-minth - worth of trying, really! Next we ordered coctails, caipiroska di kiwi. How good was that, fresh fruit! After those, me and Mari started to get really hungry so we took some pizza on the way back home.

After leaving Mari at her appartment, I started to fight with Ale about the radio channel. Not seriously but it's always nice to fight a bit with A. Alessandro is a huge fan of classic music (not really?), and I didn't really feel like listening it. Argh! Annoying. Back at A's place. Said buona notte Ale, Pepper and Orwell and went to bed. Woke up at 18.30, so didn't really see the next day...

6th of June

Anyway, after I woke up, Francesco made some pasta for me. I was sitting in the kitchen and heard that F let someone in, a girl. They were talking something in Italian but I didn't understand them. They came to the kitchen and GOD! It was Ilaria! I didn't recognize her voice, she sounds so different when she speaks English. We chatted a bit and I finally changed clothes. Ale too (a little bit slower though) and we left for Roberto's parents' house to outside of Rome, Aprilia.


It took a bit longer to find the house than we had thought because we didn't find the right exit. In the end we arrived to this beautiful place, it was totally in the middle of nowhere! But what a house they had! And pool and everything. There were around 60 to 70 persons having fun already, all dressed up. We ate, drank, danced a bit, spoke Italian too. After the birthday cake, song and champagne the guys threw R to the pool and many guests joined him. Ila made me go there too with her, well there we were - all partyclothes wet. It was freaking fun though!

After swimming we hang out a bit and then left. I fell asleep in the car on the way back home and woke up just before A's house. Nice evening/night but I really were in a need of sleep.

7th/8th of June

I've been sleeping a freaking lot and daytime just sunbaithing here at A's. Just really relaxing, talking with guys and going a bit around here neighbourhood. I start to understand Italian more since I don't hear much anything else. My plan is to learn as much as I can and really see the Italian way of living. Tonight we're about to go to hung out in legendary Piazza Bologna, pretty near here.



A presto cari!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment