Monday 27 September 2010

Take a break!

Once again it was time to gather with creative young team entrepreneurs to make each other understand this complicated world and life a bit more. I had a lot of interesting, deep conversations. How funny it is I have so many things in common with these innovators, and at the same time countless of differences.

We walked in a forest close to 15 kilometers, by thin paths through the network of living creatures. During those hours I started thinking very basics of human life.

‘If you slip away from the wooden path, you might get hurt. It’s important to have someone close enough to help you survive.'

‘If you try to move forward and look back at once, you’ll get blind for the future and can’t get a clear picture of the past.’


‘All the things are connected to one another, some just underneath the surface.’

‘We all have different backgrounds, still we share this special moment of trust and warmth.’

‘This is my life on paper. How will I create my future?’

2 comments:

  1. Hey Satu,

    Good post. I remember my own LÄN at the same place even though we were there during the winter it also made refect a lot. For example that if you pick up league carefully you can win for sure. I won the wooden ski -serie on skiing.

    Many regards, Ville Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no words to describe the power of that trip. Everyone should experience it every once in a while. Btw, congrats for winning in skiing! ;)

    ReplyDelete