Monday 13 September 2010

Future is a mystery


Why do I always go and look for troubles, problems and hard situations? I guess I don’t believe I can be happy with all the beautiful things that I already have in my life. Now, looking my life outside a little makes me realize I actually am in a good point. I should be much happier considering all this that I am.

Sometimes you need to take a little distance, stop for a second and really think what to do with your life. It might be enough to have one chilly evening at home or then travel to another side of the world for a year. In my case, I’ve always started thinking during travelling.

Now I have a feeling I do need to stop for a while to figure out the direction for my future. I’ve too many ideas, thoughts, ideal situations and choices to choose in my head, need to clear it somehow. I’ll just try to take more time for myself, travel and see the world. At least few smaller trips coming this autumn and January the 25th my first flight leaves for a 10-weeks-world-around-trip. Route’s also now decided, Helsinki – Los Angeles – Auckland – Sydney – Abu Dhabi – London – Helsinki.

While still waiting, I’ve seen lovely Italian Livio that visited me in Jyväskylä, met lots of new cool people, seen awaking movies, been drinking too much tea, seen myself in television as well as my sister dancing with tears of joy, and slept - mostly well. Getting ready for my exciting life.. Oh when? Trying to remember, it is RIGHT NOW!

Laura (my sister) and Erik - 2nd place in Jyväskylä Junior Dance Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment