Thursday 25 February 2010

T-ouring Coffee-landia

How small is this world? And Finland, the coffee country?! I visited Tampere two days ago, went there just to meet friends and see what's going on right now. proAcademy (same place than Team Academy here in Jyväskylä) was about to move to another building, lost of things happening around. In the new building, there will be HUB Tampere, Demola, Protomo, Creative Tampere as well as proAcademy situated in. Huge house full of the most interactive, creative and co-operating people together! I wish there was the same also here in JKL, though.. going there!

Today I came to Team Academy in the morning and first person coming to say hello was my old friend from Basque Country! Crazy how small this Earth is! Well, now we're chilling on sofa and listening some latest electronica/alternative with Liher, Henna and my lovely sister Laura. Didn't plan this in the morning really..

Tomorrow I'm then leaving for another city in Finland, to have an evening coffee up north in Oulu with a guy who's organizing hip hop events in northern Finland. Waiting. While, I'll enjoy my new love, sun of up-coming spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment