Friday 5 February 2010

WinterDanceLand

Helsinki. A city that most likely doesn't sleep in Finland. Hip hop rhythms and the coolest crowd. Right? Dunno about that. But I definitely was excited the morning of 24th of January 2010.

The morning of my very first hip hop competition. We had prepared a showcase with 6 other girls, and took a part of Nordic Moves 2010 -competition in Helsinki. I had the best time and really enjoyed on stage, as you can see in the pic. Wow, whatta day!

And evening! There was a showcase night, the best of the industry in the world showed how Nordic SHOULD move.. Can't even describe their moves!

--

Kuopio. A city up north from Jyväskylä. I've been only once in the centrum before, so kinda cool to be here again.. I arrived here with my sister and parents in the evening, staying at one family we've known our whole lives. Makes me remember summers of my childhood..

The reason why we're here is, that my sister will have a dance competition in the morning. After hip hop and battle field I decided to come and see some glitter and glamour, ballroom and latin for a change. That's exactly what I've been dancing 12 years before changing the style over a year ago. Miss to see all the people on that scene..

Now a short beauty sleep before showing again what us sisters really got!

No comments:

Post a Comment