Monday 17 January 2011

Letting go

'You're living hectic. Work, studies, parties, trips around, moving home and some work more. Suddenly you realize you've time. It's the time you've been waiting for, time to start making those dreams that you made somewhere in the middle of all that work and stress come true.'

All done now. Finally I've time and then I have my dreams. Where should I start? How do I keep the things that I love in my life? What do I do with all this time I have? There are so many good things in my past life, memories that make me smile. Why did I ever want to leave that life behind? I know I need changes in my life, but how do I know if a particular change is good or not?

Letting go the past and all the comfort you used to have is the biggest part of moving on. Being afraid of the future may make you stick to the old good habits and hoods. You need bravery, support and a little craziness to jump, to start living the life so many people only dream of.

I always had to leave far to see close. This time I flew to Germany to realize how lost I am. A good friend suggested reading, gives a new point of view for any situation. I agree. I add to this recipe music, dance, talking and some time just to be. This is my plan to let it all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment