Thursday 2 December 2010

24

The tradition for the 4th year team entrepreneurs at Team Academy is to participate and give all of your knowledge in a 24-hour-birthgiving. And what does this actually mean?

'Get a case from a customer at 12.00 o'clock, try to solve the problem, and present the perfection 24 hours later, at 12.00 the next day.'

It's about to give a birth to something new for the customers. With my team of 15 persons, unelMania we got 3 cases to solve on Tuesday November the 30th. Worked hard and after the presentation a huge part in me felt very empty. I realized it's all coming in to an end here. My last real participation..




I think this life's one huge 24. A mission to save a part of the world. I hope we did piece of our job this week, check out those moments HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment