Wednesday 13 October 2010

Winter coming in the colour of autumn

How pretty it's been! Cold, but oh so beautiful. I was cycling to a meeting yesterday and just had to stop to take a picture. First snow falling, but still autumn in the air - sun, colorful trees and excitement of something new. Something touchable.



As I've told before in this blog, I'm leaving for a trip around the world next January. As said, my winter will be very short, so I'm trying to take everything out of the time that I still have here. Even these small wintery details make me smile.

I don't want to keep it only for myself, want to scream and start counting the days. Route's decided finally!!

HELSINKI - LOS ANGELES/LAS VEGAS/SAN FRANCISCO - AUCKLAND - SYDNEY/MELBOURNE - ABU DHABI - LONDON - HELSINKI.


First flight is 25th of Jan and I'll be back in April then, ready for the summer 2011. But for now, let's enjoy first pieces of snow and last days of colorful leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment