Monday 21 June 2010

What you've missed..

Last night at 5.12 am

'It's strange how you realize you've missed something so much. I spent a chilly Sunday with few friends watching gli Azzurri, having barbeque and playing Band Hero like crazy. I expected only to go to bed and have a good night sleep. Didn't happen. I stayed awake talking more than four hours!

God, I've missed someone to talk this honest. Back in Finland I'm too busy to work, dance, meet friends briefly and work again, so that I forget this need. feel I just had my best therapy session in months, if not since last summer.

I don't care that it's already 5am. I can sleep tomorrow. Sometimes you just need to take the moment for a conversation when it appears. Too many time we push it further for careless reasons. Talking deep is as much healthy for me as few hours more sleep. I might not feel absolutely complete and refreshed, but I surely have new ideas for life and a lot to process again. Ready for next challenges..'

No comments:

Post a Comment